The Business Development Manager is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone, physical presence and mass communication such as
email and social media.
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues,
suppliers and partner organizations.
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Directors to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients ,ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Experience.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- On self conveyance must.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups, evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Qualification||Under Graduate College Students|