Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a private limited company working in EdTech business domain in the field of Robotics, IOT, Aerodynamics, and 3D Printing.
CODE does have associations with NITI Aayog, National Education Foundation (USA) and Electronics Skill Sector Council (ESSI)
Job Description: Robotics/Embedded Trainer
The main goal of the Robotics Program is to improve student learning in STEAM and to inspire students to consider careers in the math and sciences. We also want to build a strong program so that our students can eventually participate in Robotics International competitions.
- Collaborate with a certified teacher and co-teach Robotics & IOT classes to elementary school/college students
Learn how to program and build structurally sound robots using the LEGO Mindstorm /Embedded (Arduino /Rasberry Pi) Robotics Kit, and support groups of students in building and programming theirown.
- Train elementary school/college students on the, 21st generation technologies (Robotics and
IOT) including the functions of power source, sensors, motors and structural assembly of robots.
- Document the students’ individual and group progress throughout the program.
- Support students via online training module as per required Requirements:
- Required: ability to acquire a working knowledge of Embedded/Lego robotics, problem solving skills, and simple computer programming skills.
- Required: strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary-aged children in a co-teaching capacity, Good communication and soft skills, Good public speaking skills.
- Preferred : computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics.
- Preferred: experience working with children and urban communities.
- Ready to Relocate (PAN India).
- Ready to Travel
Head Office: CODE #303, Moolchand Tower 2nd floor I Block, Sector 22 Noida U.P 201301
Email Id: email@example.com
Contact No. : 9870243305
|Job Category||Electronics and communication, Engineering, Robotics/Embedded|
|Qualification||Under Graduate College Students|