We are recognized startup company by Govt. of India and DIPP working towards Power management sector in Oil & Gas Industry including renewable energy sector by providing world’s most efficient solar power system (22% efficient) with prestigious clients like BHEL Bhopal and Larsen & Toubro Mumbai. We are also providing manufacturing, design, engineering and consultancy solutions to clients like ONGC, OIL India, ESSAR, Reliance, GAIL etc.
Our company is also working on Solar Vehicles, Thermoelectric Module Static Generator, Solar Chulha, Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology and Helmet & Seat Temperature Controllers. We are exploring to solve the current problems of our Nation.
Under Graduates Requirements:
• Pursuing 2nd and 3rd Year or above willingness to work with Startups and ready to face challenges
• Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel Sheet (Pivot tables)
• Electrical and Electronics branch candidates must have executed field projects related to their field of expertise, AutoCAD software for Drawings, Single Line Diagrams (SLDs), PnID (Pipeline Instrumentation Diagram)
• Mechanical Branch Candidates must have executed field projects, with hands-on experience in Solid Works, ANSYS CFD software’s
Post Graduate Specialization:
• Electrical & Electronics branch candidates must be research-oriented, product development, product improvisation, R&D work, previous projects done in AutoCAD, Catia, simulations, Matlab
• Mechanical Branch candidates must be research-oriented, product development, R&D working, previous projects done in CATIA, SOLID WORKS, Ansys CFD
• MBA Graduates (All background- Oil & Gas Industry, Finance, marketing, accounts, business strategy, sales etc) must be good in PPT Making, MS-Word, good English speaking skills, sales & marketing, interested in field work
All above candidates must have a learning attitude, good communication skills.
Freshers may also apply but graduates working in Oil & Gas Industry would be given preference.
|Job Category||Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing|
|Qualification||Under Graduate (All Branches) / Graduates (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical) / Post-Graduates (MBA/M.Tech.)|
|Work Hours||Flexible (40 hours a week)|
|Perks||Stipend during Internship/Salary post Placement|
|Expected Date of Joining||01/02/2019|
|Duration||6 Months (minimum)|